Monday, September 24, 2007

Haywire Bracelet

sead beads coiled with fine stainless steel wire to form beaded beadsUnder construction
sead beads coiled with fine stainless steel wire to form beaded beadsDone
sead beads coiled with fine stainless steel wire to form beaded beads Continuing from last night's migraine, here is the haywire (sorry about the spelling mistake last night - brain gone haywire as well) bracelet which I am supposed to get done last night. What beautiful day today - without the migraine of course. Quite an eye catching piece (admiring my own work - :)). The size of each of this haywire bead is about 1 cm wide and 1.4 cm long. I used 24g wire and seed beads, lots of them. I think a smaller haywire bead would be nicer. Probably that will be my next project, if I didn't get distracted by other wire wrapping ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what you have in mind. Thank you for your time.