Sunday, February 11, 2007

Salvaging Copper Wire

salvaging copper wiresalvaging copper wire salvaging copper wiresalvaging copper wire salvaging copper wire 
February is spring cleaning on most weekends because Chinese New Year is just around the corner, next Saturday to be exact. One of the things I have wanted to do is to recycle this copper wire from a car part (before somebody throw it out into the bin). Finally did it this afternoon. Not sure what its called (this part) but hubby said it’s the "armature" (sounds like that but don’t know how to spell it). I am not a technical person when involving all these parts.

To shorten the story, I managed to salvage about 12 meters of copper wire. So happy....yah! but again, wonder when I can use them for my pretties. Hope it is soon….....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like to hear what you have in mind. Thank you for your time.